Followers

Powered by Blogger.

False advertising



I hereby confess that I do not much resemble the gal in the picture on my blog "mast-head".  I chose the picture because I thought it was cute  and I like the floating musical notes. I don't really have a pink iPod, and I'm too old for off-the shoulder tops (at least in public), and my dog doesn't wear a pink sweater.   But there's a dermatologist in my town (and she's a very good doctor) who does use someone else's picture on her website.  If I thought this cute redhead were the doctor, and made an appointment to see her for eczema or blotchy skin or folliculitis, I'd be awfully surprised when I got to the office and found that the real doctor is someone else entirely.   Is this weirdly misleading, or am I just being cranky?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Taloola's World

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates